The board of Emily’s Voice is seeking a new CEO who will provide Godly vision and leadership in helping the organisation fulfil its God given mandate to give the unborn a voice and influence positive change across the country.
The Board is seeking to appoint a CEO experienced in leading and managing a not-for-profit charity reliant on public donations to fund its work who can help accelerate the momentum and goodwill already gained over the past decade by developing new funding streams. You will also be responsible for;
- Developing, with the Board and staff, a strategic plan aimed at growing the organisation to national prominence.
- Leading and managing staff working within marketing, communications, supporter care, fundraising and administration.
- Developing funding streams directly and indirectly through one-on-one and group presentations in churches, events, via direct mail and online appeals and functions.
- Managing the annual budget.
- Speaking, writing, presenting and engaging with various media in promoting the cause of life in a reasoned, sensitive and knowledgeable manner.
- Informing, educating and inspiring staff and supporters.
The successful candidate will have a well developed understanding of pro-life issues from a cultural, political, scientific, Biblical, medical and rights perspective. The Board is looking for a servant leader who is strongly aligned to the values of this Christian organisation, and who has the ability to build excellent ongoing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally. You will possess excellent people skills, be highly organised and have a real passion for seeing change. You will be experienced in not-for-profit leadership including developing strategy, enhancing culture and managing finances.
Your proven ability to raise funds and develop new funding sources with major donors, through events and social media initiatives will be highly regarded.
About the organisation
Emily’s Voice has been operating for some 12 years now to see a change in culture in Australia so unborn babies are loved and valued and have a voice. This is achieved by loving both the mother and the baby through positive, compelling and sensitive media campaigns on mainstream medial channels such as television, billboards and social media. Emily’s Voice social change campaigns have now reached about five million people across four states on a regular basis.
How to apply for this role
To apply for this position, please forward your confidential CV and application letter addressing the key criteria, to Linton Deane at; [email protected]
Or, for an initial discussion, please call Linton on 03-9653 9468.
Applications close on Monday 5th August.
Eagle HR Consulting.
Level 27, 101 Collins St,
Melbourne VIC 3000.